Refund and Returns Policy
1.If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you will be deemed to have accepted the pre-information form and distance sales contract provided to you.
2.Buyers are subject to the provisions of Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and the Distance Contracts Regulation (Official Gazette: 27.11.2014/29188) and other relevant laws in force regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
3.In case of product returns, shipping costs will be borne by the buyers.
4.Each purchased product will be delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, within the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, the buyers may terminate the contract.
5.The purchased product must be delivered complete and in accordance with the specified qualities in the order, along with any warranty documents, user manuals, or other related documents, if applicable.
6.In case it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days from learning about this situation. The total amount must be refunded to the Buyer within 14 days.
NON-PAYMENT OF PURCHASED PRODUCT PRICE:
7. If the buyer does not pay the purchase price or cancels the payment in the bank records, the seller’s obligation to deliver the product ceases.
UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD FOR PURCHASES:
8. If, after the product has been delivered, it is determined that the buyer’s payment made by credit card has been used unlawfully by unauthorized persons and the sold product price is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the buyer must return the product to the seller within 3 days, with the shipping costs to be borne by the seller.
DELAYED DELIVERY DUE TO UNFORESEEN REASONS:
9. In case of force majeure events that the seller could not foresee and if the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation will be notified to the buyer. The buyer can request cancellation of the order, replacement of the product with a similar one, or postponement of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order and has made the payment in cash, the total amount will be refunded within 14 days from the cancellation. If the payment was made by credit card and the buyer cancels the order, the product price will be refunded to the bank within 14 days from the cancellation, but it may take 2-3 weeks for the bank to transfer it to the buyer’s account.
BUYER’S OBLIGATION TO INSPECT THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer must inspect the goods or services subject to the contract before receiving them; the damaged, broken, torn packaging, etc., should not be accepted from the cargo company. The received goods or services will be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The buyer must take care of the product after delivery. If the right of withdrawal will be exercised, the product should not be used. The invoice must also be returned with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11. The buyer may exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery date of the purchased product to himself or the person or institution at the address indicated. The buyer may notify the Seller of the withdrawal without assuming any legal or penal responsibility, and without stating any reason, by using the following contact information of the Seller.
CONTACT INFORMATION TO NOTIFY THE SELLER ABOUT THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
12.COMPANY NAME: İnnovator Bilişim Teknolojileri Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi
ADDRESS: Atatürk Mh. İrfan Sk. No: 10/A 34764 Ümraniye | İstanbul | Türkiye
PHONE: +90 850 309 44 53
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
13. If the buyer has purchased a service, the 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for service contracts where the service has started to be performed with the consumer’s approval before the end of the withdrawal period, in accordance with the regulation.
14.The expenses arising from the exercise of the right of withdrawal are borne by the seller.
15.In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the buyer must notify the Seller in writing by registered mail, fax, or email within the 14-day period and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of the “Products for which the Right of Withdrawal Cannot Be Used” regulated in this contract.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16. The invoice of the product delivered to the 3rd person or the Buyer (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution while returning the product. Order returns issued by companies will not be completed if the RETURN INVOICE is not issued.)
17.The return form, the box of the products to be returned, the standard accessories, if any, of the products must be delivered complete and undamaged.
18. The Seller is obliged to refund the total price and all documents that put the Buyer under debt to the Buyer within 10 days from the receipt of the withdrawal notice by the Seller and to take back the goods within 20 days.
19.If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason caused by the Buyer’s fault or if it becomes impossible to return the goods, the Buyer is liable to compensate the damages of the Seller proportionately to his fault. However, the Buyer is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or product within the right of withdrawal period.
20.If the campaign limit amount set by the Seller is decreased due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the amount of the discount used within the scope of the campaign will be canceled.
PRODUCTS FOR WHICH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL CANNOT BE USED:
21. Products prepared in line with the buyer’s request or explicitly personal needs, underwear bottom parts, swimsuits, makeup materials, disposable products, perishable or expired products, products that are not suitable to be returned for health and hygiene reasons after delivery if the packaging is opened by the Buyer, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by their nature, products related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines provided under a subscription agreement, electronic services instantly provided in the electronic environment or intangible goods delivered to the consumer instantly, as well as the return of sound or image recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, in case the packaging of the product is opened by the Buyer, according to the Regulation, cannot be returned. Also, the right of withdrawal cannot be used for service contracts that are started to be performed with the approval of the consumer before the expiration of the withdrawal period, in accordance with the Regulation.
22.Cosmetic and personal care products, underwear products, swimsuits, books, copyable software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD, and cassettes, as well as stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.), must be returned unopened, untried, undamaged, and unused in order to be eligible for return.
23.In overseas sales, the Buyer is responsible for the customs regulations of the country in which he/she is located. If the product is returned to the Seller, if the product is banned in the buyer’s country, the buyer is responsible for covering the shipping costs of the product for the return.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES:
24. In case the buyer defaults on the payment made by credit card, the buyer accepts, declares, and undertakes that he/she will pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement between the bank and the cardholder bank and be liable to the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply for legal remedies; the buyer shall be liable to pay the costs and attorney fees incurred and, in any case, agree that the buyer will pay the damages and losses incurred by the seller due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY:
25. By making a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) to our accounts, Account Owner: BERKAY TURAN, IBAN: GB94 CLJU 0413 0763 7237 22, Bank Name: Clear Junction Limited, BIC Code: CLJUGB21XXX, Sort Code: 0413 07, Account No: 63 7237 22, Country: England
26.With your credit cards through our website, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installment options for all types of credit cards. In your online payments, the amount will be deducted from your credit card at the end of your order.
(Note: This translation is provided for informational purposes only. In case of any legal matters or disputes, the original Turkish version shall prevail.)